Investment Analyst, Vilnius
We are seeking a self-motivated professional to join our company as an Investment Analyst. You will be an important part of our Transactions sales team, responsible for creating sales materials leading to successful deals.
WHAT THIS JOB INVOLVES:
- Analyze & interpret economic conditions and how they interact with RE investment markets.
- Gather information, perform research, and analyze assets.
- Prepare all kinds of sales materials: presentations, teasers, and reports.
- Create detailed financial models and projections.
- Update reports, presentations, and analyses.
- Prepare quarterly and annual Baltic investment market reports.
- Maintain investor list and CRM database.
SOUND LIKE YOU? TO APPLY YOU NEED:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in real estate or finance; experience with RE a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Business Management
- Strong organizational, analytical, detail oriented and communication skills
- Excellent command of English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Power Point
- Understanding of Baltic real estate market or genuine interest to learn the business and real estate market.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Dynamic and exciting work environment at a leading RE house in the Baltics.
- Very interesting and large investment cases
- Develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences.
1653-2500 eur/mon. gross
- Performance-based annual bonus and benefits package.