- Preparation of sales material incl. analysis, teasers, Investment memorandum, valuation model, investor list, etc.
- Coordinating sales process, communicating with investors/buyers, coordinating DD processes, etc.
- Regular networking with clients and RE market players such as RE funds, HNWI, corporates, etc.
- Initiating, facilitating and executing commercial real estate transactions in office, logistics, retail and other segments
Best suited candidate should have:
- Previous work experience in real estate field (fund management, advisory, RE development or similar) would be an advantage
- Understanding of Baltic real estate market or genuine interest to learn the business and real estate market
- Relevant education, preferably foreign school experience
- Personality type – 50% saleswoman/salesman, 50% analyst
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English
- Drive and motivation to achieve the result
- Dynamic and exciting work environment is a leading RE house in the Baltics
- Very interesting and large investment cases
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Networking, travelling and being able to lead interesting and large real estate transactions
- Performance based remuneration
- 1700-5000 EUR/month gross
- Salary depends on the results achieved.
We are waiting for your CV until April 16.