Uniqueness of the Object
- Excellent location – the asset is located in Vilnius CBD, next to the key market tenants (Danske Bank, Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Telia, Moody’s, KPMG, Microsoft, etc.). The Property is very visible from the from the busiest Vilnius roundabout (Geležinio Vilko str.) and has great accessibility from any part of the city
- Well-maintained A class office premises – built in 2007, the office building has undergone major repairs during 2013-2019. Danske Bank recently invested sizeable amounts into the upgrade of the fit-out
- Flexible office layout – office premises allow for flexible area planning and can be used to accommodate both single and multiple tenancy purpose
- Vilnius CBD is the main business hub in town. It is an established location, the only in town where high-rise construction is permitted. Vilnius CBD borders the UNESCO protected Vilnius Old Town
- Over 50,000 employees are estimated to work in Vilnius CBD. The surrounding areas are expanding as a result of that and are becoming dense residential and commercial areas. The 2nd largest shopping center in Vilnius, Panorama SC, is within 2min walk
- Top market employers seek to be located in the CBD to be able to attract the best workforce. All main tenants are located either in the CBD or nearby, such as Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Telia, Nasdaq, Moody’s, Microsoft, etc.
- The micro location is known as Danske Bank campus, since Danske Bank occupies 4 properties in proximity. Danske Bank aims to consolidate its workforce in Danske Bank campus
- The Property is very well visible and is well accessible from any part of the city
- Saltoniškių 2 is located not only in a strategically convenient place, but also in an attractive place - through the windows of the business center you can see the most beautiful views of Vilnius
Newsec in Baltics office real estate team enables you finding the most suitable commercial real estate solution – we are taking into account your unique requirements and vision. Our team specializes at office real estate segment and we master the entire value chain. Interested? Please contact Newsec in Baltics team and we will help you to arrange the lease conditions and ensure a smooth move-in into the premises.