Uniqueness of the Object
- U219 is a new business centre in Ukmergės street. Office space, recreation zones, café-restaurants and commercial space are planned for the multi-functional building. The functional, comfortable and high-quality working environment will become an additional source of added value for employees of companies
- The leasable area will amount to 15 000 sq. m. The project developer is UAB “Šeškinės projektai”, belonging to one of the oldest and most experienced construction companies in Lithuania, AB “Panevėžio statybos trestas”
- The architectural idea is to create an easily-recognised, distinctive building which evokes a clear feeling. The building is formed by two horizontal volumes, together as a unit contrasting with the neighbouring residential buildings, as if emphasising the distinctiveness of a space built to bring together under one roof those with a liking for comfort and who appreciate a contemporary working environment. A spacious atrium is becoming the visiting card of leading business centers. Leaders in sustainable development in Europe do not take on a project if it does not include the opportunity to build an atrium
- The rentable area of the building amounts to 15 000 m. Due to the flexible layout of the premises, each storey can be rented to 8 different clients, because the standard area of a storey is about 2,000 m. In addition, open-access workspaces are available, in which the employee can freely choose a workspace in an enclosed office or in an open-plan space, or reserve a workspace in the open atrium. Employee lunch spaces, leisure areas, kitchenettes, meeting rooms and spaces for more private, quiet work are also provided
- The business center is located in one of the fastest growing places in Vilnius - Ukmergės Street and is close to the city center. The large supermarkets are already located and operating next to the office building, and the connections to the city center and other neighborhoods are very convenient and developed. Kindergartens, schools, sports clubs, medical facilities and other daily necessities are also nearby. Getting to the Business Center will be convenient by both personal and public transport - there are public transport stops nearby. Fast and convenient communication with other districts is also ensured by the nearby western bypass of Vilnius, and the communication planned for 2019 should further improve the communication. construction of the North Street began
Newsec in Baltics office real estate team enables you finding the most suitable commercial real estate solution – we are taking into account your unique requirements and vision. Our team specializes at office real estate segment and we master the entire value chain. Interested? Please contact Newsec in Baltics team and we will help you to arrange the lease conditions and ensure a smooth move-in into the premises.