Uniqueness of the object
Gelezinio Vilko Business Center is the first modern high-rise office building in Lithuania, which has opened a new page in the construction history of Vilnius. After constructing this building, Hanner was awarded St. Christopher's statue for achievements in shaping the image of Vilnius.
- 16-storey building with a great view of Vilnius Old Town.
- Only 100 meters from the main transport ring of Vilnius.
- Convenient public transport links.
- Efficient planning - little common space.
- Nearby is a supermarket and a gas station.
- Gelezinio Vilko Business Center is in the Central Business district. Here, employees will be able to easily reach all the necessary goods and services on foot - there are bank branches, several supermarkets, medical and educational institutions, restaurants and kitchens of various cuisines, cultural places, state institutions.
- There are ten public transport stops around the business center, ensuring a convenient and quick access to the business center. The nearby Šeškinė and Viršuliškės districts will ensure a comfortable life, and the central business district will provide efficient work for employees.