Size of the building
16.500 (sq. m)
Floor plate area
551 (sq. m)
1.400 (sq. m)
Rent price per month
Uniqueness of the object
Class A European Business Center is the first modern building complex on Konstitucijos Avenue, from which the development of Vilnius Central Business Quarter began.
- Awareness and prestige.
- Well-developed surrounding infrastructure, convenient public transport.
- Abundance of services: Vilnius City Municipality, Register Center, bank branches, notary and law firms, shopping center.
- The tallest office building in the Baltics.
- Views of indescribable beauty to Vilnius Old Town, terrace on the 31st floor.
- Parking for 1000 cars.
- Meets the highest security requirements.
- Recognized as the best project in Eastern and Central Europe in 2004.
- The Europa business center has begun to form a central business district. At present, there are many buildings of impressive architecture with a comfortable urban layout.
- The central business district is characterized by convenient transportation - the most remote places of Vilnius can be easily reached by private transport, Vilnius Airport can be reached in 20 minutes, and bus and railway stations in 15 minutes.
- There are 8 public transport stops within a radius of half a kilometer, ensuring convenient access to the business center.
- There are many places for goods and services around the business center - several supermarkets, cafes and restaurants of various cuisines, medical and educational institutions, cultural places, hotels, state institutions, parks and squares. Staff at the business center can walk to the areas they need.